Tinnitus Treatment Using Lasers.

Share/Bookmark

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

June 13, 2013, 05:51 PM

A couple of years ago I constructed the crudest laser device for treating my tinnitus. I simply hooked up two of the same diodes used in OMG’s helmet to two D-cell batteries (3 volts) and jammed the diodes down my ear canal.

I’ve played around with this crude device for awhile now trying to figure out how long the exposure time should be and if I should use the focusing lenses on or leave them off.

I’ve come to the conclusion that you should leave the focusing lenses off and leave them in your ear for approximately an hour 3 days a week.

The results have been amazing. I also think the therapy has somehow lowered my blood pressure possibly through blood irradiation. Also I am very pleased with how many hours the diodes can be on before the D-cell batteries lose power…..it’s like forever!

For those who suffer from this condition you may want to consider constructing a similar device. It is very inexpensive to make. Probably less than $20. In theory it should also improve your hearing as well.

The knowledge we have gained from treating our hair loss with lasers could be very helpful in treating a whole range of age related health conditions.

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 1 ]

June 19, 2013, 07:40 AM

I’ve had decent results treating shin splints with my laser helmet - I’ve put it on the shin directly, and left it on for 20 minutes a couple of times a week. It helps with bruising as well.

I’ve always considered OMG’s work to be on the cutting edge—western medicine is simply not very good at low level chronic conditions.

Glad to hear about your great results for your ears!

IGNORE

krazy4kookies

RankRank

Total Posts: 23

# 2 ]

June 23, 2013, 09:54 PM

i’d like to hear more.  how bad is your tinnitus? I have a friend who suffers from it due to being in the military and a tour in Iraq.  it drives him crazy!  has it alleviated your symptoms?  any adverse effects?  how do you make it?
thanks!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 3 ]

June 24, 2013, 10:31 AM

Hi crazy. You take two of OMG’s diodes. Remove the focusing lens if they are on. You hook them up to two D cell batteries (in series). You have to add extra wires so they will be long enough. You jam them in your ear canal as far down as comfortable and then sit there for about an hour. Repeat every 2-3 days.

Only side effects appears to be a slight reduction in blood pressure and a sense that “time goes faster”. However I take this as a good thing. I interpret this speeding up of time to be a feeling of happiness. Doesn’t time seem to go faster when you’re having a good time in life?

Draw back…my device is crude! It has no on off switch! It’s kind of uncomfortable too. It’s also boring to sit there for an hour.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.