Site may be offline for a few hours or so…

Share/Bookmark

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

July 21, 2013, 03:25 PM

Hey, Guys!

I’m FINALLY starting to do what needs to be done to fix up this site and interlink it with the future revolutionary.nu site, et al!  I’ll be working on most of this OFFLINE for the next several weeks (maybe longer) so it won’t impact anything here, but for me to get the ball rolling, I need to get my hosting provider to change around some directories on the hosting site.

I would imagine that this would mean that they will have to take this site offline for a while. I’m going to start this process tomorrow morning (Monday the 22nd), but I don’t know how long this will take, when they will actually do it, etc.  I know that there will be a period when they will have to get in touch with me to do something, then I’ll have to get back with them, etc so I suppose it will all depend on a lot of factors!

Anyway, soon after that, the magic will slowly to happen, and I’ll finally be able to do what my pancreas kept me from doing a year and a half ago!  The site PHYSICALLY will look similar -a little by updated, cleaner, getting rid of the unused sections, etc- but the internal structure will be radically different, and I’ll be able to do a bunch of neato things.

...plus, updating it will be a breeze from now on. It’s a good site, but unfortunately since I was such a novice web designer when I built it, I made it a BEAST. The css is a nightmare!  The new way that I’m working on will be so SIMPLE it’s ridiculous—and I’m bringing my omg site into the matrix as well so I’ll finally be able to update that as well!

Wish me luck!

-John (O.M.G.)

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 1 ]

July 21, 2013, 07:34 PM

Ok, CHANGE IN PLANS… I spoke to my hosting company, and if I change around the structure of the sites, I’ll have to re-install this site—and I don’t want to do that “as is”.  So, I’ll re-up this thread when the site actually WILL be offline.  Big changes coming!  ha ha!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 2 ]

July 21, 2013, 07:34 PM

Ok, CHANGE IN PLANS… I spoke to my hosting company, and if I change around the structure of the sites, I’ll have to re-install this site—and I don’t want to do that “as is”.  So, I’ll re-up this thread when the site actually WILL be offline.  Big changes coming!  ha ha!

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 3 ]

July 22, 2013, 11:22 PM

Good to hear! Keep us in the loop!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.