A cool story

Share/Bookmark

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

August 28, 2013, 04:12 AM

This is a true story. I know I kid around sometimes but I swear this is a true story to the best of my knowledge.

I have a friend at work. She’s totally trustable. I’ve known her and worked side by side with her for years. She developed thyroid cancer last year and went through the standard treatment….surgery, radioactive iodine. But she always had other heath problems. Mostly pain related. Recently she started to experience shortness of breath and they have discovered tumors in her lung.

Now the story.

This friend knew an elderly lady who was blind for years. Not sure what the reason was but she was totally blind. This lady got advice from a friend to call this certain mystic….A mystic is a person who heals people through strange powers,

So this elderly blind lady called her, talked to her on the phone and was reassured that the next day when she awoke she would be healed or at least feel much, much better. The lady hung up the phone and went to bed pretty much assuming nothing would change with a simple nights sleep. The next day the elderly blind lady could see. The neighbors ran over to her porch when they found her outside cleaning her porch! They wanted to know what was wrong with her!

So my friend at work went to see her when she came to our town….(she travels all over the world). She told her about her cancer, her constant pain, her shortness of breath, her constant tiredness. The next day she awoke with no more pain, no more tiredness, no more shortness of breath. She doesn’t feel like a 16 year old kid but she feel dramatically better than she did before seeing her. No more shortness of breath either.

Another work friend went to see her. She is younger but always feels tired and worn out and has constant arthritic type pain…....when she awoke the next day she was cured of these problems as well. She no longer needs any medications for her pain.

The mystic doesn’t charge for her services but you can leave a donation.

What do you guys think? Ever hear of anything like this?

IGNORE

Kazbar

RankRank

Total Posts: 30

# 1 ]

August 30, 2013, 04:28 AM

Give her a call, maybe she can cure your hair loss! lol!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

September 27, 2013, 08:12 PM

Update.

I got an email as a result of this thread from a guy that claims legitimate mystics can be real healers.

I got an email from someone else requesting the mystic’s email address which I forwarded.

My friend’s nodule on her lungs remain unchanged. She continues to see the mystic and every time she sees her she feels better for awhile….but it does tend to wear off over time. But the one piece of objective data we have are the size of the nodules in her lung. They have not grown.

To the person who requested the mystic’s email address please keep me posted as to how well the therapy is working for you!

The theory seems to be based upon some people have the ability to heal others. However it is accomplished with the person themselves also freeing themselves of stress and worry. In a sense the theory works on the idea that if we could simply relax and stop worrying we can be healed.

Now this mystic does not work by touching the person however I’ve noticed in my life there can be a definitely improvement in health with the “laying on” of hands. For example you can purchase a mechanical device to do the very same thing as someone who would give you a massage. However they really don’t work. When one human being touches another you can see improvement. But for me it has to be a woman…doesn’t matter how old or how attractive she is.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.