Propecia Side Effects Recovery

Share/Bookmark

dinosaurjr

Rank

Total Posts: 1

September 26, 2013, 01:30 PM

Hi guys,

just want to let you know that I created this blog where I talk about how I overcame my propecia related side effects.

I had post finasteride syndrome for almost 6 years.

If anyone of you can find valuable information on it, I am happy.

cheers!

survivingpropecia dot com

IGNORE

WinterHeart

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 1 ]

October 04, 2013, 10:43 PM

I almost started taking propecia a couple of years ago.
Glad I did some proper research first and decided against it. Looking at your site, it’s crazy all the stuff you’ve had to do to reverse the negative effects it has had on you. Doctors are so incredibly clueless, naive and ignorant of the dangerous effects of the drugs they prescribe.
Best of luck to you!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

October 04, 2013, 11:26 PM

It can be a nasty drug and there is a lesson to be learned from it. The real long term, sometimes irreversible side effects, were kept pretty much under wrap until the drug was out for awhile and became generic.

That’s what the drug companies do….they lie about the potential down side of a drug when it is new then often demonize it after it goes generic….that way they can convince you to take the next new drug.

WE CAN’T TRUST THE FDA OR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY.

But this total distrust is liable to be our down fall as well. Someday we may come down with a more serious illness or disease and not take a medication that could be helpful….maybe even save our life.

It sucks.

They’ve totally demonized an older class of antidepressants known as the tricyclic antidepressants which worked great and had very few side effects. Instead they now order the new selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors…which rarely work. The side effects being that a person taking these newer drugs is liable to walk in a school or public place and start shooting people.

Then there is a cry for more gun control but never a discussion about the dangers of these drugs. The drug companies have more clout and political power than the gun manufacturers. They also advertise heavily on the very TV and cable stations that we get our news from. So we never really hear the real reason behind most of these public shootings.

It sucks.

OK…thanks for letting me rant. I’ll shut up now.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.