am I wrong or are these people just ripping off OMG?

Share/Bookmark

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

October 28, 2013, 07:50 AM

http://buylasercap.com/?gclid=CKHXmufIuboCFUhk7AodVjkAVA

Hi guys

poking around the ‘net while lasering this am, and found the link above. Questions:

Do these people have the correct wavelength?

Did they (and the Theradome people) basically just rip off OMG?

I worry constantly: OMG, have you got some kind of patent protection?

And here’s another point. I WANT OMG to profit from his generous, smart, elegant idea - that of an effective option for hair loss. But I worry that if these commercially sold lasers are ineffective it will discredit everybody including him.

Am I just paranoid?

Please advise
h

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

October 29, 2013, 07:02 PM

They are using a different wavelength probably because Dr Miracle has the 650nm wavelength patented for hair loss. 

However I too worry about John in the short run but ultimately I see him as an organizer of hair loss research, ideas and products. He has great skills in these areas.

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 2 ]

October 30, 2013, 07:55 AM

I completely agree with you. And he’s not the only one here. You, Zix, John, and, John Spectralight, to name just a few are, in my opinion doing the spade work for what will eventually take off in a big way.

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found you all (actually its less about luck and more about persistence) but I worry that the GEs and the Clairols of this world will benefit more than they should—and the public will benefit LESS than they should—because ultimately this 678 pulse vs the 650 pulse is going to matter.

Everybody patent like hell and prepare to sell to the highest bidder, and INSIST on a controlling interest in the company as part of your price!!!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.