maximum break from minox: how many days???

Share/Bookmark

eriko

RankRank

Total Posts: 26

November 06, 2013, 03:40 AM

I’ve been posting here earlier, pics from starting regimen and updates… I’ll be posting new pics soon, because my hair is doing GREAT!!! =) So stay in there…

But.. Ran out of minox the other day, and was just wondering how many days is safe to stay without??

I’ve been doing minox for 14 months non-stop..

Thanks smile

IGNORE

wookin

Rank

Total Posts: 13

# 1 ]

November 07, 2013, 03:48 PM

Hey Eriko, Im pumped that you are posting. I was actually just thinking about your progress the other day
and was wondering when you were going to post. Im on the fence about using a laser helmet still and whether I should just give up the fight all together. I dont want to use Propecia and feel like its been the only thing with consistent reports of maintenance of hair that I have seen on the forums anyway (I realise that people who post are generally not getting results etc and the vast majority of people dont post. I just sometimes feel overwhelmed by hairloss and feel helpless cuz I dont get to hear or see hope). Im currently just starting with minox 2%. Will increase to 3, then 5 depending on if and how long I can get maintenance from it. I would also add minomuck.

As for your question, I think a couple weeks off wouldnt be that detrimental once a year or so.But Im no expert. p.s. you have so far been the only person with pics that I have seen showing significant results with minox and lasers. (Im not saying there arent others..im saying I havent seen any beacuse i havent really looked at laser clinics etc. That said,  i Trust NID, OMG etc and their testimonies without question)

Cheers,
Wookin

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.