Success Milestone

Share/Bookmark

medhead

Rank

Total Posts: 5

December 14, 2013, 08:57 PM

I had an unexpected confirmation that week that I am winning my hairloss fight. I am a third-year medical student at a well-respected medical school in the DC area. This week, I was discussing baldness with my supervising doctor. I mentioned that the concept of maternal line inheritance doesn’t hold water in my experience and that, further, my surname derives from the term “bald” because, for generations, every man in my family has been bald.

He stopped and analyzed my hair for a good 8 minutes and then said, “You do not have a male pattern of baldness. You have a widow’s peak but no male pattern.” I then showed him a picture of what I looked like 6 months ago. He was shocked.

The fact that a knowledgeable doctor could not longer identify my bald spot and told me I don’t have MPB confirms that I am now a success story. 

I’m doing: Minoxidil (Lipogaine), S5 cream, OMG helmet, biotin supplement.

IDK what is working but my results have been phenomenal in the last 6 months.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 1 ]

December 15, 2013, 06:01 PM

Hell ya that’s great. I like the simple regimen. I have experience with LLLT and regular minox and I know they both work. Make sure you’re hitting the sides of your head with LLLT or u could lose your hair there.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 2 ]

December 17, 2013, 08:28 PM

Medhead…Congratulations…I too like the simple regimen…I notice your using a differe.t type of minoxidil…I did a search and found some good reviews…Can you let me know how your minoxidil is in terms of harshness? I have a sensitive scalp and could never use minoxidil….ive considered the foam but i notice this brand includes dht inhibitors

IGNORE

hairmore

RankRank

Total Posts: 33

# 3 ]

December 19, 2013, 06:08 AM

so how long have you been following your regimen, especially the helmet?

cheers

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.