Hair Like a Fox

Share/Bookmark

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

December 30, 2013, 08:50 PM

Hey Guys,

I’ve been doing Hair Like a Fox with my laser helmet.  I wanted to post the link because a lot of the health recommendations are DIFFERENT from what most doctors say.  For instance, we crave sugars and salt because our bodies need them, and that they help us deal with stress.  It also says vegetables are no good when you’re trying to keep your hair.  It’s something to check out.

Any thoughts and feelings are welcome.

http://www.hairlikeafox.com/#intro

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 1 ]

January 03, 2014, 06:16 PM

Hello…

Thanks for posting this link as it is pretty interesting…I have to admit that I haven’t read everything…However, I didnt read it as veggies were bad but more so the veagan diet is not sufficient…I could have missed something somewhere…What I found most interesting was the take on essential fatty acids…I was always led to believe they were intrical to hair growth…Also, I think there is something to be said about the role of vitamin D3 to our overall health…Im going to trh and set sone time aside to really read this thoroughly…

IGNORE

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

# 2 ]

January 06, 2014, 04:27 AM

You totally should!  It’s super cool.  I’d be curious how it worked for other people.  He even has a recommended diet plan… I don’t know about my hair yet, but I do feel more healthy.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.