LLLT Five Year Update

Share/Bookmark

descaping

Rank

Total Posts: 3

April 12, 2014, 12:34 PM

Hi everybody, here is my five year update with LLLT. I’ve been using the same 300 diode helmet since April 2009. I believe it was fixed at some point later that year but otherwise it’s been the same since then.

Little back story - noticed I was losing hair at 22 (caught it EARLY) and went on Minox. That worked for a while but began to shed drastically about 2-3 years after going on it after a period of stress/unhealthy eating. Helmet arrived and have been using it for 20 minutes/3x a week pretty consistently since then. I am still on Minox as I do believe it helps the crown and I haven’t noticed any side effects with it. Other than the LLLT and Minox, I give myself a nice scalp massage with a boar bristle brush before I shower on LLLT days. I also noticed a big difference in my hair quality after going gluten/dairy/legume free in 2010. Turns out I have some kind of gluten intolerance and I do believe that was affecting the health of my hair.

Anyway not much else to say. I want to thank OMG and the rest for making something like this possible as I do believe it saved me from going cueball at too early of an age. And I sincerely hope more people find out about LLLT!

Cheers.

Image Attachments  comparison_2.pngcomparison_1.png

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 1 ]

April 20, 2014, 10:23 PM

Good to hear! I’m in the same boat and will post my 5 year results this summer! Congrats buddy!

IGNORE

RankRank

Total Posts: 51

# 2 ]

April 21, 2014, 08:36 PM

Nice results! Do you use a pre-shower topical before you do LLLT?

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.