2 year laser update

Share/Bookmark

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

June 01, 2014, 10:02 AM

Hi,

I am a sporadic poster on this forum and I don’t know the exact timeline for my LLLT treatment, but it’s been 2 years (possibly more). I feel the need to post here because I don’t want this forum to die. Laser DOES WORK, but you’ll need patience because I didn’t start getting the best results until around now and still feel it’s getting better. What else works this way 2 years in.

I have a previous post noting diffuse thinning around the 8 month mark, but this followed, by hundreds if not more “new” hairs coming up in the frontal area behind the hair line. I even notice hairs getting longer and thicker in the hairline area that were previously shorter. There is odd grey hair has turned brown too, but I wouldn’t expect miracles here. Corners are slowly recovering?...that’s hard to say just yet.

I started a NW2, but now I"m a much thicker NW2…not bad for almost 40 years old.

(edited for spelling error.)

IGNORE

starr

Rank

Total Posts: 13

# 1 ]

July 17, 2014, 08:25 AM

Hey bear, whats your regimen?

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 2 ]

July 18, 2014, 09:49 PM

Starr,

I don’t have much of a regimen:

1) Wash hair with organic shampoo. 300 Diode Laser Messiah 3 times a week (M W F) for about 22 minutes/ treatment.
2) Krill oil pills twice a day…can’t remember dosage…I think it might be 90 mg DHA.
3) Nizoral 2% Keto twice a week.

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 3 ]

July 20, 2014, 06:21 AM

Hi bear, what Brand of Krill oil tablets are you taking?

Thanks.

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 4 ]

August 02, 2014, 08:27 AM

Sorry for the delayed response. The brand is BIOMED Asta-X-Krill. I believe it is pharmaceutical grade that you would find at a naturopath’s office. I think it is available at local drug or nutrition stores under a different name…I’ll see if I can find out what that name is if you are interested.

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

# 5 ]

August 02, 2014, 11:43 AM

Yes, that,d be great bear!!  But I,m in the Uk tho.

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 6 ]

August 02, 2014, 10:12 PM

The other brand is SiSu which, I think, is the grandparent company of BIOMED. It does appear to have several online retailers in Canada…not sure if any of them would ship to the UK, but it may be worth checking into. I take the Krill because I don’t eat enough fish and for general health, but it may help with hairloss as I’ve seen it listed on the immortalhair site.

Hey did you ever get around to trying dutemescence therapy? I was going through the thread and it seems like some got results, but there haven’t been any new posts in quite a while.

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 7 ]

August 02, 2014, 10:12 PM

The other brand is SiSu which, I think, is the grandparent company of BIOMED. It does appear to have several online retailers in Canada…not sure if any of them would ship to the UK, but it may be worth checking into. I take the Krill because I don’t eat enough fish and for general health, but it may help with hairloss as I’ve seen it listed on the immortalhair site.

Hey did you ever get around to trying dutemescence therapy? I was going through the thread and it seems like some got results, but there haven’t been any new posts in quite a while.

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

# 8 ]

August 03, 2014, 02:20 PM

I have read a lot about it, but as yet No, but I have been on the full Leon Maliniak method, I massage everyday for a Good 10 to 15 mins then use violet ray device I got from him for 10mins.. Initial result are promising.. Vellus hair has improved in count and thickness and I,m hoping that things will only get better. Only been doing for about 6wks tho, and I still use my LM too.. Just to add, if by chance Leon does read this, I want to add that I,ve found him “very” helpful and truthful regarding his method, and his advice and support has been great! Thanks Leon!......

Just like OMG who continues to give me advice and support whenever I email him! Cheer John!
smile

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.