Please do not let this site die.

Share/Bookmark

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

June 01, 2014, 10:10 AM

To the pioneers of this site:

I don’t post frequently, but lurk here from time to time. I choose not to spend too much time on hair loss sites, because frankly it is quite depressing.

I must say that LLLT works or at least for me and it is so frustrating to see the other sites constantly shoot it down without ever giving it a chance. I don’t buy into a lot of lotions and potions…in fact I haven’t tried anything except for minoxidil and finasteride…had to quit those due to side effects. So it took a lot of convincing for me to even try laser therapy in the first place.

I hope there are still plans to keep this site up and make it better?

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 1 ]

June 02, 2014, 03:45 AM

I totally agree bear101,

This site has been really quiet just lately tho?

Waiting for some feedback on 
“any doing Dutemescence Therapy?”

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

# 2 ]

June 02, 2014, 05:26 PM

I wish I could help you about Dutemescence Therapy, but I know nothing of it myself. I have, however, seen information elsewhere.

IGNORE

RankRank

Total Posts: 51

# 3 ]

June 02, 2014, 09:10 PM

I agree that hopefully this site can get running again. Where is OMG? I hope everything is alright with him.

A1pup, all the information you want about dutemescence is at immortal hair’s forum.. Enjoy 74 pages on this thread

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9446-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 4 ]

June 03, 2014, 04:18 AM

Thanks for the link 1….

I have read that thread a couple of time already tho.

Its a good read but wanted people from WHL to give their views, results etc.

Don’t mean to hijack this thread so enuf said..lol
—————————————————————————————-

it is a little bit like a ghost town on here at the moment, But I have spoke to Omg a couple of times via email (last wk) and he continues to give me advice and support!

Maybe Omg might post on here soon?

Let’s hope things get back to normal on here. I miss getting my daily “reads” and info on this site!!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 5 ]

June 07, 2014, 06:12 PM

FEAR NOT!  I have HUGE PLANS FOR THIS SITE!  ...and some others, including my OverMachoGrande site, a new Laser Messiah site, Revolutionary Anti-Aging, and… I think that’s it for now! 

Last Fall, I got pretty close to getting finished with all of this site revamp stuff (where ALL my sites are going to be linked together, and I can share articles between them automatically, you’ll be able to post at all of them with one log-in, etc), but I had to put it to the side because, as some of you know, I had an AWFUL past nine months because of supply shortages.  It seriously lasted nine months, and what’s really funny is that it’s ending MONDAY—and I’ve been feeling the itch to get back to website stuff, so I was surprised to see this thread.

So, it’s really hard for me to explain this because when I look back, it doesn’t even make sense to ME, but when I’m in that supply situation, I can’t get JACK SH*T done.  Every single day, I’m sitting on the edge of my seat, watching my schedule back up with orders, and texting/emailing “Did the diodes come today???”, and no, they don’t come.  ...and daily, I’d get promised that yes, they are coming, and they still don’t show up.  This goes on day after day, and by the time I get them, I have so much backordered that I’m working 18 hour days for two weeks straight to try to get caught up—and when I’m finished, I can’t even move for half a week.

...But then, the process would start all over again.  I’d wait on the edge of my seat, “Are the diodes coming today??”, the schedule would fill up, and a couple of weeks later, I’d be working for a couple of weeks straight again.

It was really no way to live!!!  Seriously… NINE MONTHS!  I actually have aged significantly this year because of this—sometimes I can’t recognize myself in the mirror!  But, needless to say, there is no way that I could work on the sites during this horrible period.  It would have been one thing if I was told “Hey, you’re going to get one shipment every three weeks.”  Then, maybe I could have relaxed a little bit, but when you are told over and over that “this is going to be the day”, you can’t make plans.  You sit, and you wait—and you PACE!

Anyway, like I said, it’s funny that this thread was posted because, for the first time since last September, I will have more diodes than I can POSSIBLY get orders for by the end of this next week, so this means that I can focus on other things!  I can’t WAIT to get back to the sites because I’ve got some great plans, and both Immortal and I are going to go “content crazy”.  I’ve missed very much having a voice.

I didn’t want to do any posting here because it’s just going to be even more work when it comes time to switch everything over—plus, when you know you are radically overhauling something, you just don’t want to post there.  But yes, I was still answering email at least two hours a day, almost every single day (with a few week long hiatuses, of course, but not many!).

Anyway, stay tuned… unfortunately I have to figure out where the hell I left off on the sites, but that shouldn’t take too long!!!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 6 ]

June 18, 2014, 02:16 AM

Damn, I hope you’re not relying on just one diode supplier. Forget the sales pitch, I would go for the guy who can deliver!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 7 ]

June 21, 2014, 06:20 PM

Happy Summer Solstice, and I am FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!  First time in 10 months that not only have I finished every single helmet on the schedule, but I also have enough supplies of EVERYTHING for many, many more! 

Wow, that was a rough 10 months, and I already feel YOUNGER!!!  Ha ha!  I’m outside, just sent my last helmet notifications, finishing up my email, and smoking an e-cigar (that’s right, I said “e-cigar”), and feeling pretty good!

So, I’ll have the energy to work on the sites, make BIG changes, etc. really soon!  ...but for at least a few weeks, I want to enjoy being able to finish helmets by the next day again, and live a normal life for a while!!!

Talk to you again soon!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 8 ]

June 26, 2014, 09:57 PM

I myself have not been posting as much as I should. But I agree with the original point of this thread. This forum and site needs to be kept alive.

IGNORE

marcelo

RankRank

Total Posts: 93

# 9 ]

June 28, 2014, 07:13 PM

Hey guys,

Nice to see people are still around!  I hope everyone is doing great and am also looking forward to reading and being active myself on these forums.

With warmest thoughts,

Marcelo Oswaldo.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 10 ]

June 30, 2014, 12:00 AM

From the looks of it, any site not talking about the detumescence therapy will be quickly forgotten.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 11 ]

July 05, 2014, 09:34 PM

Been out of town (with no internet connection - weird feeling, by the way) for seven weeks, and just returned today.  Very happy to hear that you’re all still here, and that the ‘drought’ in postings may be at an end.  Seems that when OMG is not present on the site, it suffers….

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.