Zix or Minomuck; Can I drop the Propecia

Share/Bookmark

Tritium

RankRank

Total Posts: 44

August 04, 2014, 03:22 AM

Hi all,
I’ve used Propecia for quite a while and it’s had modest but significant effect on my hair growth, and zero effect on sexy time growth so, all in all, good times. However as a recreational lifter I’ve heard many sources claim that Propecia has a negative impact on androgenic hormones and will impede muscle gains somewhat.

So will Zix II or Minomuck give me the same performance as plain propecia and which is considered the best? Zix site seems to be very agnostic about it, unless I missed something.

Also I see two clone sites selling Zix;
http://www.qdbd.com/hair_loss_treatment_1.htm
http://advinfoprod.com/hair_loss_treatment_1.htm

What’s the deal? Is one dodgy?

Thanks all,

Tritium

IGNORE

Tritium

RankRank

Total Posts: 44

# 1 ]

September 08, 2014, 05:00 PM

Had a chat with ZixCreator. Both sites are legit, qdbd.com info is most up to date.

Tritium

IGNORE

wookin

Rank

Total Posts: 13

# 2 ]

September 22, 2014, 06:42 PM

I have no idea if it would be a good substitute for fin. but it couldn’t hurt.  I used it a few years ago, but I was lazy with it and to be honest didn’t take baseline pics.  Im currently just trying minox as I have a pretty decent coverage and would ideally just be happy maintaining or thickening.

IGNORE

Rosstman

Rank

Total Posts: 5

# 3 ]

October 05, 2014, 02:59 PM

I was on the fin for a few years but did have some negative effects and didn’t see any real growth with it (seemed like it just helped me maintain what I do have) so I wanted to get off it. I did slowly wean myself off the fin a few years ago and started using the super zix II. I can tell you that I was worried about a big shed getting off the fin but it never happened.  No shed at all. Hair growth and density seem about the same without it. I still use zix II and for the cost and ease…why not. Full disclosure: I did have 3 HT and while they weren’t great ones that might be a big part of my maintaining what I got ( lesson: don’t try to be cheap with HT….you can only do a few).  Hope that helps.
Ross

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.