Are people still using super zix

Share/Bookmark

Marty_mcfly

Rank

Total Posts: 10

September 25, 2014, 06:41 AM

Hi

I was wondering if anyone is still using super zix? There doesn’t seem to be much discussion about it anymore and I was considering starting it again..

Phil

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

September 25, 2014, 08:57 PM

Hey, Marty_Mcfly!

Yes, they definitely do.  Although I’ve “slowed down” this site’s traffic intentionally by limiting membership until I get it ready for relaunch, I still have a VERY HEALTHY EMAIL LIFE!  Ha ha!  I’m still chained to my computer night and day!

I definitely still hear from a lot of people using Zix.  I still think it’s an amazing treatment, and I actually bought superzix.com because I want to set up a good site for Joe once I’m finished with mine!  I’ll have some templates at that point, so it’ll be pretty easy.  When I do that, you’ll be able to see articles he posts from his site, and vice versa!

So, hopefully that will help get the discussion back rolling!!!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.