Early Sucess with LLLT - Pics included!

Share/Bookmark

Simren9

Rank

Total Posts: 1

October 06, 2014, 12:26 PM

Hello Everyone!! I am a 24 year old female, and have hair loss which started at the age of 22. I was already diagnosed with PCOS (a condition that stems from testosterone sensitivity and insulin resistance, extremely complex condition. Will not wish this upon my worst enemy) at the age of 17, so I immediately knew that I had androgenic alopecia. My hair used to be so incredibly thick and luscious, and I used to be a hair model!! (Sigh, life) I was absolutely devastated and I just could not handle the fact that as a WOMAN in my EARLY TWENTIES that I was losing my precious hair. So after wallowing in misery for a while, I decided to start a DHT blocker as recommended by my endocrinologist. The shedding didn’t really cease, and I was non-responsive to minoxidil. (Minoxidil grew hair all over my face and my arms. Looked like a werewolf. I almost lost my mind. Thank god it went away after I stopped using it.)

After a year and a half of progressive hair loss, sheer irritation and deep depression, I realized that I needed something more than just internal DHT blocking. I did my research about other growth stimulants. I read about laser treatments, discovered Overmachogrande, and I just knew that this laser helmet was the best laser machine out there. I immediately decided that it needed to be added to my set of weapons against cruel, cruel AGA. I bought a laser helmet and have been using it since the first week of May 2014. Shedding ceased by August. I used to shed 250 hair strands per day, and now I only lose 5 - 10 hair strands MAX. I noticed my volume coming back in September, and yesterday I decided to take a picture and compare before and after. I think the pictures speak for themselves. I am SO excited!!!!!!! I actually see some light at the end of the tunnel, and now I am convinced that around late 2015, I will have a great deal of my hair back!! I can safely say that for the first time in two years, my depression/anxiety is pretty much GONE. I can’t wait to start dating again and I am eagerly awaiting the day I can walk into a salon again and walk out feeling fabulous!! I am extremely grateful to OMG, and I hope that you all experience successful results like I have. I think Laser helmet is probably the best side-effect free growth stimulant out there and really should be an essential part of any treatment regimen. Best of luck!!

Image Attachments  before_and_after.png

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.